05 January 2012

Baby Queen

So, the secret's out... Baby Queen will be here on approximately July 22!! We couldn't be more excited! We are in the process of looking for a house also! Busy, exciting time in the Queen household! I am now 11 weeks along with only a tad bit of morning sickness... Which I am so thankful for. I am such a worrier that I wanted to wait until my second doctor's appointment to tell everyone! I had the appointment yesterday and we heard the heartbeat for the second time. The first time at six weeks, the heart was beating at 120 boom. At 11 weeks, the heart. Was beating 170 bpm! The baby was so active that my doctor had a hard time measuring the babys's heart rate! She says it sounds like a girl...but we all feel like it's a boy. I can't wait to find out in six weeks! So far, the pregnancy is normal and the baby is healthy! We have been taking weekly pictures of my belly, but. Not much has changed yet! I will keep you posted!

1 comment: