21 February 2011

It's been a while...

It's been forever since I have posted anything!  Alot has happened!

I turned 25!!


Strawberry Birthday Cake with all 25 candles!

It takes alot of work to light all those candles

Mama Dean and I shared our Birthday party!


Coca Cola Cake with icecream!

Happy Birthday accordion style!


Superbowl Party with my small group!

Go Packers! Chuck's pie!


Valentine's Day came and went!

Strawberry cupcakes with strawberry hearts!


This is a CAKE my patient's daughter made for us at work! The top of the "box of chocolates" is made of rice krispy treats.. and the bottom of the box is made of red velvet cake!


We drove to New Orleans for a Rugby game and to cheer on our friends running the Mardi Gras marathon!


Nola Rugby Game! Check out the uniform!
 
Warming Up

Short shorts!

(We live in Vieux Carre Apartments!)

Jackson Square

It was a beautiful day!

So.. on to the race!
Here comes JP!

Random super hero... he ran 26.2 miles in this!

Alyse at mile 24!

Ben finishing the marathon!

Blake finishing the half marathon

Transformer

Transformer!


Joseph and I have decided to go on a mission trip to East Africa May 28- June 9, so that's exciting!
I am in my 8th week of field work!
I am interviewing for Occupational Therapy jobs!
Life is good!

2 comments:

  1. If you guys are looking for a new place--we LOVE fayetteville and our neighbor (pediatric OT and PT) are looking for an OT. Google them--Jarvis Pediatric Therapy.

    ReplyDelete