23 April 2010

Spring Fever

      So it is now April, and I haven't posted since January!  Alot has been keeping us busy!



We found out we will be spending the summer in Spokane, WA!! So excited!!  We found a one bedroom cottage to rent May through July.  We subleased our apartment for the summer.  I will be flying out May 15 and Joseph will get to Washington June 5.  It will be like a 2 month second honeymoon! There will be plenty of blogposts on this!



Track season is in full force and Clinton is doing awesome!  They just had their district meet and won (Boys and Girls!)! Next weekend is the regional meet in Madison and then on to North Half in Tupelo and then State!



I cut off 8 inches of my hair for Pantene Pro-V beautiful lengths program!
Before

During

And After!!

We FULLY enjoyed the biggest snow day I think I have ever seen!
It snowed 5 inches!
Joseph making Earl's bottom half
Our little, cozy apartment!
Meet Earl


My mom, sister, and I took a girls only trip to see John Mayer in concert!

    On the Trolley
    Heather's first experience on Beale Street!
    Hard Rock on Beale
    In the nosebleed section with our binoculars
    John Mayer is AWESOME!

I have learned to put siding on a house!


We celebrated our 5 month anniversary last  night by going to see Date Night!
    We celebrated Chuck's 50th Birthday!!
                                      
    They had just returned from HAWAII!  Chuck's goal was to go to all fifty states by the age of 50.  Hawaii was the last one!
    Here is just a picture of my hot hubby!
     
    I put my creative skills to the test.  I made this all by myself!!
    We got our first China Cabinet!
     
    We joined a our first couples small group at Pinelake and have made some of the best friends!
More pictures to come...

We visited the zoo
We have painted Picasso-style self portraits of each other.. which are now hanging above our bed!
and...I am still writing thank-you notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment