27 April 2010

4 Days until Washington!

This is my last week in Mississippi and the South for a while, and it is going to be a busy week.  Joseph gets to celebrate his 24 birthday three times this week!  Friday night, we are going to eat at our favorite Southern restaurant, but we haven't decided which one: Cock of the Walk, Julep, and Walker's are all three in the mix!  I fly out at 6:00 AM on Saturday morning, which means I will have to be at the airport at 4:30! Guess who gets to take me!  That same day will be the State Track Meet! (Go ARROWS!) Then, Kat is moving into our apartment all on that day!  Joseph will have his birthday on Monday and then Joel Varner's wedding, teacher appreciation and his 2nd triathlon all next weekend, and I am going to miss all of it! :(

We did finally secure a place to stay... third time's a charm!
It's actually in Cheney, WA which is 15 minutes from Medical Lake.  We are going to be living in The Grove, which are apartments like 21 apartments in Starkville, I believe.  They are just for students and come fully furnished!  Here is a picture of the inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment