31 August 2010

Life Lately...

I realized today when I plugged in my camera that I haven't uploaded pictures since I came home from Washington!  I have a few that I wanted to share with everyone!
This picture was taken on my last night in Washington.  This is my supervisor, Connie and my roommate, Courtney.  This was a beautiful view over Spokane.  We had just finished playing laser tag!


A deer, on two legs!

A momma and her babies

The bluegrass festival in Medical Lake.  They actually sang "Send me a letter to the Tupelo County Jail"..weird

My mom made the sign and decorated the banister! They drove all the way from Tupelo with helium balloons!

Heather's 17th Birthday Cake!!

The next few are just some family pictures!



Jacob's new superhero cape!

He was SO excited!

For Heather's birthday, she got three tickets to see Sugarland, and of course she took her sister and her mom!
Sugarland is AMAZING in concert!

It was quite possibly the most humid night of the summer!


Sugarland with Little Big Town singing "Walking in Memphis"

Partners in crime

Clinton Football vs. Ridgeland

Alot has happened since I have been home!
I saved another post just for this past weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment