24 July 2010

Accomplishments of Summer 2010

The summer is finally coming to an end!  I was thinking the other day about all of the accomplishments and first-time experiences I have had this summer!

I survived six weeks without my husband.
I survived twelve weeks without seeing my family!
I had my first experience working in a psychiatric facility and I loved it!
I lived in a different state, in a different region of the country for the whole summer!
I actually like fish and chips now!
I ate my first fresh cherry... they aren't that great
I camped out for the longest I have ever camped in one trip...3 nights
I camped on the beach for the first time
I camped three times over the summer, which is a record for me!
I got to experience Seattle, and LOVED it!
I went up into the cheesy space needle, which i may never get to do again!
I went to my first Mariner's game ever and got to see Arod and Ichiro!
I visited Forks, WA, home of Twilight.  It's definitely overrated
I put my feet in the Pacific Ocean TWICE
I went whitewater rafting for the first time ever
I will fly by myself, across the country, for the first time!
I fell in love with homemade banana icecream!
I wateched a friend from Mississippi cross the finish line at an Ironman in Idaho!
I attended the world's largest 3 on 3 basketball tournament
I ate breakfast with deer...regularly
I drove my first minivan
I survived six weeks without airconditioning and cable...except for the Bachelorette!

That's exhausting to think about!

No comments:

Post a Comment